Re: flamegrilled @@@@

hi.

> there are waaay too many carnivores on this list! =)

not me, baby!   sure, i go to burger king and buy inexpensive whah-hoppers
or sausage egg'n'cheese croissants,  but the meat item goes home for the
various dog'n'kat residents.
(my dogs:  can't kill 'em,  might as well feed 'em).

> absolute best fast food deal:
> taco bell baja chalupa w/ beans instead of meat for only 99 cents...

yeah, chalupa's are pretty tasty.   i kinda like the santa fe ones...
hey, lookie!   the enchirito is back!    how long's it been since taco
belladonna  has had enchirito's??    10 years?  12 years?    haven't had one
of the new ones yet,  but damn the old ones were tasty.

who remembers the ~old~  taco hell  burrito wraps  (you know,  the flour
things)?    the old ones were much better than these wraps of the last few
years.   wish we could get the old ones back.

OtR  content:   do we like the sounds of fingers sliding down the guitar
strings between notes?   is that a good thing or a bad thing?   i guess that
isn't otr  specific,  but hahahahaha,  it's a lot closer than whoppers and
enchiritos, i guess.

and amyraven,  i forwarded the invitation,  as it were,  to the ashley
peacock gig to a couple non-listie pals who like music.  maybe one or both
of 'em might also go.     thanks for the heads- up.

> (but i do love arby's curly fries!)

tasty,  uh-huh.

abysinia.
jg