Re: Cinti & the ball

Previous banter between Bruce and I:

>>>Phila, I like.  It sounds "lovely".
>>>
>>No, Bruce....  Not "phallus" -- PHILA.  It's a different thing.
>

>So, Jon, you don't write on the list for months at a time, and this is
what
>you come up with?!  Hope you and the kids had fun and weren't too scared

>(scarred) by the T-shirts on Friday.  At the very least, I hope there
are
>some Good Brad Bad Brad faces-on-a-stick at the ACG office this week.

Eh, I'm only good for the occasional off color remark.  Nothing else
worthwhile... er, well, nothing worthwhile for me to say.  Besides, I get
the digest so anything I do say is hopelessly out of touch with what is
really going on.  Not that there's much difference here from the rest of
my life.

BTW, none of the brad-on-a-stick faces made it to work.  And the t-shirts
DID scare me.  Greatly.  I'll be trying to obtain a restraining order
against you....

Well, thank you for rewarding my pathetic de-lurking efforts with a
response.

Returning to the shadows,
Jon