Re: the Ball

> Lara asked about Arnold's Bar and Grill so I called.  I ate there once
>  and liked it.  The courtyard is good for local music.  There is plenty of
>  parking across the street at 8th and Sycamore, and a very large parking
lot
>  about two blocks northeast.  The third floor holds 40 people.  For 75
people

Did Nikki take a count of people that were really interested? Cause it may
end up being more like 40. How many showed up for Drew's picnic? Hmm...I have
a picture... let me check...

damn... the picture's already packed in some box somewhere...

but say 30 were at that... add 10 and we are at 40 and this is going to cost
money which will cut down on the numbers... and it's not at an actual show
which will also cut down on numbers....

I say we look into the 3rd floor room...perhaps even check the view from the
window...unless of course Nikki's got a list that includes more than 40
definites.

Lara