Re: so everyone forgot??

Lara says:

> > Why don't you just go ahead with the Kent plans? The Cincy people can
> travel.. they never have to. I think it sounds like too good a deal to pass
> up.
> >
> > Just my 2 cents.

JG says:

> my 2 cents is in disagreement.     almost gotta be cincy.  or cinti.
> whichever you prefer.   do the cincinnatians say cinti,  and everyone else
> says cincy?

Lara again:

Well, I would much *rather* hang out in Cincinnati, too..but not being from either place, I can understand how Nikki feels that noone is really being any assistance and there's not a whole lot she can do from Philly. So... since there actually *is* a Kent plan, maybe it's the way to go. If asked to vote between a feasible Kent plan and a feasible Cincinnati plan, I would clearly pick cincinnati...hands down... 10-to-1, I'd give it 5 stars AND two thumbs up.

Okay... I'm talking way too much... people might start to figure out who I am... and that would be scary for all parties involved.

Lara