Re: so everyone forgot??

hi.

> Why don't you just go ahead with the Kent plans? The Cincy people can
travel.. they never have to. I think it sounds like too good a deal to pass
up.

> Just my 2 cents.
>
> Lara

my 2 cents is in disagreement.     almost gotta be cincy.  or cinti.
whichever you prefer.   do the cincinnatians say cinti,  and everyone else
says cincy?

jg

oh, ps,   my new GDBD has a few additional photos,  and has 12 songs.  one
less than my old GDBD.   in many ways it's the same album,  though.  same
typeface,  same (oooh,  wee changes)  liner notes,  same color of the disc
itself,  but the curious gorilla is gone from the cd.   oh, i'm so happy to
be able to listen to __it's never quite what it seems__ in the cozy comfort
of my living room and not worry about spilling beer on my
neighbor/pants/floor/leather duster/what-have-you.    ahhhh!

.