Fwd: [emerge] Dream Brother

Since I know several people here will be interested to hear this....

PS-- sorry to not have chimed in on the revival of the Ball chat, but I spent
this weekend discommoded by the failure of my little Honda, leaving me
stranded by the side of I-76 in the snow. I am NOT a happy camper.

For the record: the only ideas we need to work around now are that we'd like
an evening gathering for, let's say, 75 people sometime in the late Spring,
early Summer. Dinner should be included, and we have to have space for Lostee
performances. A BYOB option should be possible, though I know liquor laws can
be tricky. At least in PA they can. Median choice for price is about $25.
That's all, folks. Go to town. Ask anyone you know. This is your mission,
should you choose to accept it. If we don't wind up with anything in Cinci,
though, we'll have to let Bonnie know. AND SOON.

-- BEGIN included message

For those of you with impeccable taste in music .... (little late in posting
this)

The family and friends of the late Jeff Buckley are pleased to announce the
May 9 release of an album of Buckley and band performing live in concert. The
as-yet-untitled album features a number of Buckley originals and cover
versions not included on any of his studio releases. The track listing is:

Dream Brother
I Woke Up In A Strange Place
Mojo Pin
Lilac Wine
What Will You Say
Last Goodbye
Eternal Life
Grace
Mood Swing Whiskey
The Man That Got Away
Kanga Roo
Hallelujah/I Know It's Over (medley)

  *becky

Rebecca Kane                      Spngledsky at aol_com
Kingdom For A Kiss - An unofficial Jeff Buckley web site
http://www.tiac.net/users/rfuller/buckley/

WEMedia.com empowers persons with disabilities to build a strong and vibrant community.
http://click.egroups.com/1/687/0/_/2156/_/948668957/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=emerge&m=1

-- END included message