Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #21

hi.

i said:
> > is ready to rejoin just yet.   Brian flew over to Europe (northern
> Europe??)
> > recently with Ric on a Monk tour,  so at least he's working!

causing Toby to ask:
> Brian is the bassist, right?

ummmm,   yeah.   bassist.     uh-huh.

in reality:       bass  ~drum~,  perhaps.     but hey,  maybe.  i mean,  i
didn't fly to Europe to see the Monk tour  so for all i know Brian played
bass.   After all,  if Linford can switch from the bass to the keyboards,
why not Brian?)

then further, he says:
 Whoah, he's so great (I only know him from
> Monk)

actually, the guy you think is so great  ~is~  great,  but i think you mixed
up names and faces.  i'm pretty sure the guy you saw playing  bass  (upright
or strap-on)  was Mike Georgin,  and yeah,  he rocks too.   Brian was the
one hiding at the back of the stage beatin' on the skins,  but being way
back there he was harder to see.
both of 'em are great,  but you know,  you're ~here~  so there's lots of
"preaching to the converted"  going on.  you gotta expect that.

auf wiedersehen.
jg

.