Re: AMY ROMANIA'S LISTEE GATHERING @ BRADY'S

ah, yes, amy romania's gathering.  which reminds me...who has some room to put up amy romania, as well as my fiance and me?  we'd prefer not to spend the night in a hotel, as when the listee experience at brady's is done, we don't want the listee experience as a whole to be done.  :)

and jg...i sent denise e-mail privately.  and yes, sometimes i resurface, but more often than not i don't check my e-mail or have anything to say.  thanks for remembering me, though.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka