Me and Kyle

Funny-
I haven't seen my name show up in a post in a long time.  I guess I
should reply...(thanks, JG)...Yes- Kyle and I are still together.  He
does read the list on occasion but doesn't post, I think it was too
much controversy...Although I do have to say, that it was Ysoie
arguing with some Carey guy that made Bruce leave the list for a
while.  I haven't spoken much lately, but I haven't done anything
much lately other than sit in front of a computer staring at a bunch
of schemes of chemical reactions that I think will work, but I am
probably the only one.  I am almost done with the proposal I have
been working so diligently on for 3 months.  And I am completely worn
out.  Once I get it turned in, I will probably present it two weeks
later and my committee will decide if I am good enough to let me work
on for a PhD.  Anyway, enough of my sick, secluded life.  As far as
Kyle goes, he has been applying to jobs here in the south, and has
had one interview so far.  Well, back to work- nice talking to you
all for a minute at least.  I don't even really know what is going on
because I have been getting the digest version which I skim through
on occasion.  Sarah