RE: Five O'Clock People ??

The VOL list has been talking about them quite a bit lately.  They are a
local band (local to me anyway) from the Portland, Oregon area (though I
hadn't heard of them until the VOL list brought them up....I'm sure out of
it these days...).

They've been around for a few years, I guess, but are just now being noticed
by some as the "Best new band of 1999".  They released an album through
Pamplin records last year, so I guess since they've moved out of indie
status that some people think they are now new.  Yeah,
right.....whatever....

For more info on them, go to their web page: http://www.fiveoclockpeople.com

Gregg
NP: Enigma - The screen Behind the Mirror