Re: gateway dru . . . er . . . . albums

--- Alfred B Johnson <hoopyfrood at juno_com> wrote:

>Remember The Music Machine?  Those got quite a few
spins on the ol' turntable when I was lad.

oh...my..GOD!!!!!

ROTFLOL!!!!!

I had my very own copy! "Be patient...... Be
paitent.... Don't be in such...a hurry...."

Wow, patience before Patience! It was ahead of its
time!!! (Wiping the tears from my eyes.) I never
thought ANYONE would remember that album or even have
a clue what it was. Funny thing, a friend of mine and
I were talking about The Music Machine just this
week!!!!

Fred, this just goes to show how incredibly cool you
are, or that you're just as pathetic as I am! :{)}

WaWaChittyChittyWirWirBOM!

bink