aimee and magnolia and some otr

hi guys,

>.  Aimee's new soundtrack to "Magnolia" (has anyone seen
>that
>> yet?) is quite great too.

YES YES I HAVE SEEN IT!!!! FABULOUS. but i must admit i need to see it a
few more times to absorb it all. i really want that soundtrack. it sounds
excellent

>I'm a huge fan of both Aimee Mann and of the movie Magnolia.

after seeing the movie i am too.
i have one question, why on earth is th movie called magnolia.?

here is some otr content
i too, was surprised that i havent seen or heard anything, besides from
this list, in regards to the rerelease of gdbd and does this mean otr
will get radio play from this cd? or would that come after they do a new
cd with a set single etc.?

everyone have a great weekend!!!!!!
stephani