Re: GDBD Rerelease

Stef:

Interestingly enough . . . I've run into a recent shortage of funds as well.
  Sucks, eh?  (So a heartful "hell yeah" is my response to your question).
My recent application for IRS night shift work should cure my short term
cash ills though.

Lots of tribute songs are in my desk drawer.  DATs which I haven't heard
yet, CDs which I have.  Still waiting on at LEAST five contributions (some
on this list, you know who you are, and some others that promised and I
really want them on there as well).  I've stunk about updating that site,
that's for sure.

Here's the rest:

While reminiscing over gooey enchiritos one recent pre-concert night, Drew
Vogel and I discussed page by page layout for CD booklet.  Where to put
text, where to put pictures, etc.  I may be visiting Mr. Mike Wilson's
studio tonight for a free concert; he had volunteered some pictures way back
and may not even remember me.  Amy Romania is in our country now, I'll be
talking with her to transform things from pencil sketches to files or
whatever those papermakers need.

The guy that will master the project lives in a Carolina and I need to
schedule a long weekend out there once all the submissions are actually in
my paws.  Which hopefully isn't too long.

BRL

"wish in the one hand, bird in the other,
see which one will take me farthest from here"