Re: WOXY

> happy birthday, lara!!!

Thanks, Amy!

> lara said:
> >Oh, and for the record... no one's offered to help although Bruce did offer Drew's services. I'm just not
> >sure what those services entailed.
>

> beware of drew's services, dear! =)

lol!

> ok, i'm officially offering to help you move--or at least to unpack once you
> get to columbus.  anyone care to join me?  when, exactly, is this great
> event taking place?  (i refuse to be considered a "special case"!)

Oh, I was just kidding... but if you really are interested...I'm thinking the last weekend in January or first weekend in February. I sortof decided to move, I was thinking about April and then I decided why wait... might as well do it now, or at least ASAP.

So I'm looking for somewhere to live..I think I already have at least some temporary employment that I can rely on and I'm ready to spend my savings... so there you go. I'm finally getting out of the house....

Lara