Re: WOXY

On Fri, 07 Jan 2000 05:59:48 PST, you wrote:

>happy birthday, lara!!!

WOO HOO!

>lara said:
>>Oh, and for the record... no one's offered to help me move (Amy, you must
>>be a special case)... although Bruce did offer Drew's services. I'm just not
>>sure what those services entailed.
>
>beware of drew's services, dear! =)

Oh! Now it's "beware of drew's services"... A couple nights ago it was
"Service me! Service me!"   8-)

Lara... You buy the beer, and I'll bring the Drewpower. Now, there are some
restrictions on my time since the show I'm in runs end of Jan through mid
Feb... Other than that, I'm available.