Re: genius of water

>"Amy Joy Eversole" <amy_smiley at hotmail_com> said:
>does anyone know what "courtyard where the saints pray" the second verse of
>genius of water is referring to (from twhf)?  i remember it being discussed
>a few years ago, but that was before i moved to cincinnati and knew
>anything
>about local landmarks...

     I thought it was a courtyard on Main Street in Over-the-Rhine near
Kaldi's.  I think it was somehow attached to the tall church on 13th Street
(maybe it is called St. Mary's Catholic Church).  I think Linford wrote
about courtyard being blocked with a fence in one of the Rhinelander emails.
  I am having trouble finding my old Rhinelander letters and it will take a
while to reread them all.

--Rick C