Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â -= Exported from BigOven =-
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Teriyaki Meatballs
My mother made these in the 1960′s and my wife got the recipe from her. We have them at least a couple times a year.
Serving Size: 6
Main Ingredient: Ground Beef
Categories: Bake, Main Dish, Hors dOeuvres, Appetizers
-= Ingredients =-
~~ — Meatballs — ~~
1/4 cup Soy sauce
3 tablespoons Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Garlic salt
1/4 cup Water
1 teaspoon Minced onion
1/2 teaspoon Ginger
1 pound Ground beef
2 cups Bread crumbs
~~ — Sauce — ~~
1 cup Brown sugar
1 1/2 cups Water
1/4 teaspoon Ginger
16 ounces Catsup
1/3 cup Vinegar
Salt & pepper ; to taste
2 tablespoons Soy sauce
-= Instructions =-
Preheat the oven to 300.
Mix ingredients for sauce and set aside.
Mix all ingredients except beef and crumbs.Â Let sit for 10 minutes.
Place the beef in a large bowl and make a well in the center.Â Â Put the crumbs in the well and pour Soya mixture over crumbs. Blend beef and crumb mixture.Â Â
Shape into balls andÂ brown in oil.
Place the browned meatballs in an oven safe baking dish pour the sauce over them and bake at 300 for one hour
** This recipe can be pasted into BigOven without retyping. BigOven.com ID= 158452 **
** Easy recipe software.Â Try it free at: http://www.bigoven.comÂ Â Â **
On this day...
- DINNER 224: Saturday, August 12, 2006 - 2006
- DINNER: Monday, August 11, 2003 - 2003
- DINNER: Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 2003
- DINNER: Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 2003
- DINNER: Friday, August 8, 2003 - 2003
- DINNER: Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 2003
- DINNER: Wednesday, August 6, 2003 - 2003
- DINNER: Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 2003
- DINNER: Monday, August 4, 2003 - 2003
- DINNER: Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 2003