I really love W.B. Spencer’s work — I first found RESUME WITH MONSTERS, then ZOD WALLOP, then RETURN OF COUNT ELECTRIC, and IRRATIONAL FEARS is waiting to be read. MAYBE I’LL CALL ANNA is an interesting story from his early career and good in its own right. Definately a worthwhile read.
On this day...
- Another update on Akhenaten - 2010
- RECIPE 36: Herbed Goat-Cheese Toasts - 2007
- DINNER 245: Saturday, September 2, 2006 - 2006
- CULINARY: My something-th night at Pigallâ€™s - 2006
- Comprehensive System Backup - 2006
- The Tesseract -- Alex Garland - 2003
- The Making of a Chef: Mastering Heat at the Culinary Institute of America -- Michael Ruhlman - 2003
- Chef's Night Out -- Andrew Dorenberg & Karen Page - 2003
- WHAT IT TAKES TO PLEASE YOU -- a tribute to Over The Rhine (short) - 2003
- WHAT IT TAKES TO PLEASE YOU -- A tribute to OTR - 2003