This is a difficult memeÂ since as a foodie, I tend to like almost everything, and I wouldn’t say that I hate any of these (dislike is a better word), but here goes in no particular order: Green peppers (especially raw) Red peppers (especially raw) Celery…
Ah, if only I were younger! I’m not sure if the spirit of this meme is to ask “what would I do if I could rollÂ back the clock?” or if it is addressing things I no longer feel I can do since I’m older… Interestingly,…
From this page comes this Tuesday’s question…Â What are my 10 favorite albums? As you will soon see,Â I was unable to select just 10 favorite albums. Each of the albums below are in the category of “nearly perfect album” in my mind. These recordings stand together as a cohesive whole, and while each album is comprised ofÂ amazing ‘parts’, are more than the sum of their parts.
In no particular order…
- So or Passion — Peter Gabriel
- Deep Blue or RaptureÂ — Peter Mulvey
- Fallen — Evanescence
- Films for Radio or Drunkard’s Prayer — Over the Rhine
- Shaking Off GravityÂ or One Thru Fourteen — Vance Gilbert
- Throwing Copper — Live
- The Seeds of Love or Songs from the Big Chair — Tears for Fears
- Crowded House or Woodface — Crowded House
- Strange Fire or Rites of Passage — Indigo Girls
- Oracle or Torched — Michael Hedges
From this page comes this Tuesday’s question…Â What are 10 things I hate doing? In no particular order… Cutting my toenails Cutting the grass Growing older Having to do something that I know will hurt someone — for example, starting a difficult conversation Getting dental work…
From this page comes this Tuesday’s question…Â What are 10Â movie characters I love? In no particular order… Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi — Star WarsÂ series Sam Lowry — Brazil Ashley ‘Ash’ J. Williams — Evil Dead series Victim — Closet Land Chris Nielsen — What Dreams May Come…
From this page comes this Tuesday’s question…Â What are 10Â things I love about springtime? In no particular order…
- Opening the windows in the house to get fresh air in
- Brighter mornings (or is that because of daylight savings time?)
- Mornings that are cool enough to require a jacket
- Afternoons that are warm enough to drive with the top down
- Plants coming back to life
- No snow!
- No more winter coats!
- No more grey skies — the clear blue sky is welcome and beautiful!
- Waking up to the sounds of birds chirping
- The smell of new flowers
From this page comes this Tuesday’s question…Â What are 10Â things I like to do when I’m alone? In no particular order… Cook! I love to cook for/with people, but I also enjoy cooking by/for myself. Sing along to music Read. I dream of lounging in a…