I decided one of my goals for the website was to get HTTP2 protocol and SSL enabled on it. Spent some time researching on the internet and found a couple methods that looked easy to implement and somewhat fool-proof.
Well, not THIS fool! I was able to mess up my site 9-ways-to-Sunday before finally turning the corner!
It took a few days and several attempts, but I finally got it working after worrying that my site was going to be forever messed up. But this evening, I finally got it working as expected. As proof, if you look at the URL of this site in your browser, you should see a shiny lock icon, which indicates we’re protected by SSL. It doesn’t seem like much, but it’s an important step forward security-wise.