3 for $33 at The Summit Restaurant
Born of the passion for excellent cuisine, the Midwest Culinary Institute at Cincinnati State spreads and shares its fervor with an international array of students who wish to turn their passions into careers. Under the tutelage of M.C.I.’s expert chef instructors and professional restaurant management team, students are prepared to realize their full potential as chefs and artists. Part of that process was recognizing the need the students had to stretch their wings, ply their craft, employ their skills, and implement their creativity. The result is The Summit, the restaurant that’s more than a working classroom; it’s a celebration of the culinary arts. Staffed entirely by students under the direction of Executive Chef Matthew Winterrowd, former Chef de Cuisine of Daveed’s and a Cincinnati State culinary program graduate, The Summit gives you the unique opportunity to see tomorrow’s culinary stars as they’re rising.
You’re invited every Thursday and Friday night at The Summit!
Three courses from our selected menu are available for only $33! Come enjoy the culinary creations of Chef Matt Winterrowd and his team.
- Wine pairings are available with each course for an additional charge.
- Complementary valet service is available.
- Alcohol, tax, and gratuity are not included.
- No substitution.
Don’t forget… Happy Hour Thursdays starting at 5:30pm.
Reservations recommended… Please call 513-569-4980 or visit midwestculinary.com.
3 for $33 Menu
First Course Selections:
- Romaine Hearts — Proscuitto, Sherry, Valdeon & Dried Figs
- Butternut Squash Ravioli — Leeks, Sage, & Buttermilk
- Sea Scallops — New Potatoes, Garlic, Bacon, and Tarragon
Second Course Selections:
- Roasted Chicken — Mole, Turnip, Black Eyed Peas & Greens
- Seared Red Grouper — Cucumber, Fennel, and Dill Tartar
- Smoked Pork — Rapini, Spaghetti Squash, Cranberry & Nutmeg
Third Course Selections:
- Parsnip — Pineapple, Walnut, Brie & Cinnamon
- Apple — Chamomile, Cardamom & Brown Butter