10 on Tuesday: Ten Things Most People Don't Know About You
From this page comes this Tuesday’s question…Â What are 10Â things most people don’t know about me? In no particular order…
- I am a scuba diver.
- When I was in high school, I used to wear a ‘rat tail’ in my hair (think mullet but the ‘party in the back’ is only several strands thick).
- I tookÂ a fewÂ years of ballet & modern dance in college.
- I am a nearly-obsessive cookbook collector.
- I used to play Frisbee nearly every day with my friend John. We were good!
- I think that the lid should be kept down when not in use.
- I am a philanthropist who was born poor.
- I mercilessly abuse telemarketers when they cold-call my house.
- Inconsiderate drivers really get under my skin.
- I do not like to borrow or lend books.
0 thoughts on “10 on Tuesday: Ten Things Most People Don't Know About You”
Nice list. I’m with you 100% on #6 — around here, now that the kids no longer play there, it’s the dog we have to worry about. And I know one person who feels the same way you do about the book lending/borrowing. Funny thing is, he’s a priest. Or at least that seems funny to me.
I’m with ya on #10! That’s like kissing a book goodbye forever!
You can teach me how you abuse the telemarketer…couldn’t you? *grin* I usually try not to lend anyone my books too, but sometime it hard to say no.
Great list, Happy Ten on Tuesday
I am so with you on #4 AND #10. I think anyone who collects books in anyway cannot lend them out. Good list!