New feature on this site
Directly below this article, you'll see the first article in a new feature on this site.
We're calling this feature "What Does Drew Eat For Dinner?".
Each time you click the logo below, you'll be able to find out what I ate for dinner.
Each day, Drew will post an article detailing what he had for dinner.
Several reasons, really.
- First, I want this site to be updated more frequently. By posting my dinners, it gets me to the site which will hopefully get me to post more often.
- Secondly, I promised myself that I would spend more time at the stove this year. Call it a New Year's Resolution if you want. This feature helps keep me accountable.
- Food is a very important topic for me. It is the subject of a great deal of study and time around my home, so this is a way to intertwine these two aspects (web & food) of my life.
- Writing is a skill that is refined by the using. Writing about my meals, even short entries, allows me to practice my writing skills.
- I want to record the meals we've had and where we've had them for the record. I expect this will be the saddest part of the feature, because you'll see the crap we typically eat!
- It seems like a fairly interesting experiment.
The plan at this point is for this feature to continue for 1 year.
So, there you have it! Now, read the article below this one for the first installment. Admittedly, we're off to a less-than-stellar start considering last night's meal, but hang in there!