-- The Biography --
August 23, 2001
Drew's (sorta) 25 Outrageously True, Fast,
and Fun Facts:
- Conceived in the 'Winter of Our Discontent', 1966.
- Born in the 'October of Our Angst', 1967.
- Would rather light than fight.
- Doesn't eat green or red peppers. Raw tomatoes either. EVER.
- Wanted to have glasses and braces as a child. (Be careful what you wish
- Could care less.
- Dog or cat? DOG, well, and CATs!
- Has never had a broken bone.
- Knows those '11 herbs and spices' by heart.
- Eats Skyline at least once a
week. His perst once a week. His personal record? 6 visits to Skyline in 7
days. "Oh my valve". See him
- Could sleep for 72 hours straight, if permitted.
- Is an 'adventurous eater'.
- Has a minor in English Literature focusing on Shakespearian Literature.
- Prefers the front seat on a roller coaster.
- Only speaks English.
- Bud Light.
- Has the habit of editing darned near EVERYTHING for grammar.
- Favorite Beatle: John.
- Thinks you can do ANYTHING in a Miata.
- Favorite Monkee: Davy.
- Is frightened by midgets.
- Has friends 'across the language barrier'.
- Pepsi, but Coke too.
- Favorite Brady: Marsha.
- Knows the difference between "its" and "it's".
- Has his own website.
- Makes the very best cheesecake in the known universe.
- Remembers when Saturday Night Live was funny.
- Owns an accordian.
- Feels that the posted speedlimit is a 'guideline'.
- Used to rely on glasses for vision. Not anymore! He's bionic.
- Mary Ann or Ginger?: Mary Ann.
- Biggest Mistake in Life, to this point: Listening to her when she told me
to "Put your face in tho "Put your face in there" (she knew
I wanted to). But I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to top that mistake sometime!