RE: Fwd: 19 december 1999.

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:44:14 -0500, you wrote:

>Yeah, Amy- I sent a response to Jeff but I forgot to forward it to the
>list.  Kyle and I pretty much met through the list for sure...I know of
>one other couple of people but I don't feel at liberty to say!!!  Sarah

And of course, there's me and Kyle, me and Sarah, me and Amy & Amy, me
and Chris, me and Bruce, and me and...

Drew, you're such a whore.  You think just because I'm in Georgia that I'm
not gonna read this?

Besides, I've only "loved" (in the biblical sense) 10 listies.

Well, 11 if you count twice with jg.

Happy holidays, etc.

~chris