Re: what otr we listen to the most

My story:

Best pal/college roommate went to see them a lot, told me I'd like 'em, I
didn't.  TWHF was played at a lot of college parties.  Patience came out, I
was unimpressed for about six months.  Third live show I saw in 92 I liked
'em a lot, and just kept listening to them.

I've listened to Patience the most, 'cos it's been out longer, TWHF next
probably for similar reasons.

Favorite here is Patience for music and mood, GDBD for lyric, Eve for
rockin' driving tunes.  Favorite tracks at the moment: Moth (ASR), Lullaby
(Patience), Latter Days + Happy to be So + Go Down Easy (GDBDtHR), Should
(Eve).

I emailed some questions, got some answers and got a scan of the purported
cover of the OtR rerelease of GDBD from the guy selling it on ebay.

My questions:
"On Item #222681623, you list "A couple significant differences from indie
version - Track 10 is new, and  he artwork is completely different.  CD
comes in jewel case with front and back inserts. CD has a few marks but is
guaranteed to play fine.".

"Did this item come from Virgin promo dept; when was it received, and is it
possible to get the scan emailed to me, as the picture didn't work through
ebay."

The response:
"I have to assume this originally came from the Virgin promo department, but
I found it at used record store a few weeks ago.

I've attached the scan (I've also fixed the broken image on the auction). I
realized since posting on E-Bay that the artwork is really a closeup of part
of the back insert of the Indie Version. If there are any other questions,
please let me know!"

It all seems funny to me; he's from Evanston IL; isn't that the same town
that True Tunes is in?  The bidding is up to $26 with over 4 days
remaining...

Anyway.

Bruce