the ark

Two words.  Front Row.  Need I say more?  Right between Karin and Linford.
(yeah, so I was a little excited)

I didn't actually meet any listies at the show, but I know some of you were
in line near me.  --And Burrill, it was nice meeting you too ;)   Amy-Raven,
I think you were in line in front of me, and I think Dan was also somewhere
in the general area.  As I was feeling a bit shy, I kept my listie status
under wraps.  Maybe next time I'll come out of the shadows and say hello to
some of you.  (Not like I post much anyway...)

About the show...
This was probably the most mild OtR show I've seen.  The band didn't seem to
really get into it until the encores.  (Maybe they were just waiting for some
sort of fan response...I don't know.)

Little sidenote.  I have Karin's cue sheet, which is gloriously adorned with
random pieces of duct tape and scribblings of the note-to-self variety.  The
line that makes me laugh...
last night:   BARK BARK

Does anyone else find this amusing?

=) Sam/Be (that was for you Steve!!)