Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #893

>Whatever happened to Jeff Holland's page on past setlists, etc.?
>It used to be at http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt5276b/otrhistory.html but I
>guess he graduated.  Did it ever move with him?

   Indeed, I have graduated.  :)

   As Jeff W. stated, the site is still alive at its new location at
http://members.tripod.com/JeffreyHolland/otrhine
annoying pop-up advertisements and all.

   I've been lurking as of late due to the busy rush of
post-graduation, and the fact that I haven't seen Over the Rhine in concert
since '98.  :(  I'm already making plans for Cornerstone this
year so maybe I'll actually have something to contribute in the
near future.

   Jeff

Jeff Holland      JHolland444 at hotmail_com
http://JeffreyHolland.tripod.com