Re: better late than never, i suppose.

--- Amy N Macrellis <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> wrote:

> Bink, I enjoyed talking with you before the show,
> and between acts, but
> if you blindside me with that "oops" one more time I
> will not be
> responsible for what happens.

why, what did *I* do?

(evil chuckle)

:{P}

> > FAITHFULLY DANGEROUS
>
> Was that a wah pedal hooked up to Linford's piano?

yes, indeed, it was. i was amuzed by him referring to
it as a "machine." anyone see what kind of keys he
plugged it through? i want to say it reminded me of a
fender rhodes, but i couldn't get a good look at it. i
did notice he ran it through an old fender twin...