answers

taft:
i had a great time.  i must admit that i have officially grown tired of most of the gdbd stuff.  i will never tire of popping the cd in in mid-afternoon (hey toast!) when i am having one of "those" days, but how many times can i hear "latter days" live???
i enjoyed seeing a lot of you again, meeting some new people... (nikki--i get the best hugger award?  wow...)
pre-show and post-show very both bighly entertaining.
i must say that i am disappointed that so few of you made it for brunch.  drew and bruce were, as usual, highly entertaining.
all in all, it was a great weekend.
(sorry to be so vague and brief, but everything's been said already!)

chicago...
for whoever it was that asked...  i (along with fran and 10 of my closest friends) will be at the 10:00 show.  and we're planning to eat at schuba's beforehand upon the reccommendation of one of those friends, so it must not be too bad!
hope to see (some of) you there!
jan