arrrgh

Yikes,
The network here at school has been down all night and day and it took quite
a bit of nursing to finally get access to my e-mail.

My first comment is WOW!!!

Man I do love me some Over the Rhine.
They are all just beautiful. I walked out of the theatre last night and let
out a squeal, actually, it was (hopefully) more manly than a squeal but
regardless, it was a high-pitched exclamation of some sort.

I saw kilt man, I was going to say something to you but I had forgotten your
real name, sorry.

Hey, what was the deal with that holy cow guy?

I'm rambling.

Anyway, I keep hearing Karin's voice in my head and it gives me the shivers
everytime I hear it. She is amazing.

Alright, i want to send this before my computer crashes. One dissapointment
with the show, no Etcetera Whatever. But I guess that if you want to hear
ALL of their good songs (not implying that bad ones exist) you would have to
have a very, very long show.

Love You All,
Rob