Re: Re: 12/12/99 Happenings...

All right, we have two options so far, so here's a third-- with apologies to
Bruce who sent it to me privately:

Iron Horse is the one with a phenominal (and I mean PHENOMINAL)
breakfast buffet.
They've had shrimp cocktail, eggs, smoked salmon, duck pate, squash
soup, pizza quiche,
creme brulee, standard breakfast meats, goetta (a cincinnati thing),
creole pasta, a crepe and
omelette stand (made to order), etc., etc.  Wow, I'm hungry thinking
about it...  Nice setting...
I figure if people are hopping here from all over, what's another $10?
;)

Now, if we're budgeting $10, more or less, I'm not going to turn down shrimp
on a Sunday morning.

Does anyone know anything more about this place?