an invitation.

I'll stare you in the eyes.  I'll ask you point blank.

are you coming to our wedding?

think about it.

a small chapel in western pennsylvania.

an evening in december.

candlelight.

bagpipes.

evergreen.

...silent night, holy night...

if you are interested in coming, considering,
pondering, or the like, please do inform me.

I would like you there.

(psst:  it might even give some competition to that
"other" ambiant evening in December, by those Over
the...what was it?  hmm...I don't quite remember.)

please, the wedding will be small.  we have few close
friends and relatives that are able of coming.  many
of you are quite dear...

if you're up for daring December journeys.
you can't tell me you are not.

Chris?  Steph?  JG & DB?  Nikki?  Rick?

(light smile)

December 18.  7:30pm.  Grove City, Pennsylvania.

...if you're even dreaming about the golden glow near
by the stained glass window, write me:

nycteris at excite_com

we will be very happy to see you there.

much love,