Fwd: Official Press Release

-- BEGIN included message

This is the BEST news I have heard all day!!!!!!!
Congrats to the band, years of hard work have come to fruition.
I can't wait till the tour the west coast.
I receive the tour updates and, much like a child tearing through presents on
Christmas morning in hopes of finding a new Buzz Lightyear doll, search
longingly for a stop somewhere near Ca, but my hopes are dashed each time.

I had the chance to talk with Linford after their performance in Reno, with
the Cowboy Junkies, and was amazed to discover how warm and open he was.
I lament the fact I was not able to meet Karin.
I did however have the opportunity to talk with Margo Timmins.
Stunning, and gracious. Class individuals who give to us so much more than
they receive.

Thank you for this forum,
Brian Johnson

-- END included message