OTR Interview

Heads up guys! Surf on over to www.bandoppler.com  and check out the
interivew done by Kate Bowman when the band was at Taylor University. It is
featured under New Artists.

Winter Tour 1999 updates and show information

Dec 10  Calvin College Grand Rapids MI  616-957-6282
        Or tickets at calvin_edu.  Special guest Claire Holloy
        Tix $10 advance/$12 DOS

DIRECTIONS TO CALVIN COLLEGE

From I-96 west...take the 28th Street West exit. Follow 28th Street west
until the East Beltline (just after Eastbrook Mall). Take a right on the East
Beltline and follow it north until you see signs for Calvin.

From I-196 east...take the exit for the East Beltline and follow the Beltline
south until you see signs for Calvin.

From 131 north...take the Burton St. exit. Take a right on to Burton and
follow Burton until you reach Calvin, which is on your left after less than 5
miles.

Dec 11  Taft Theater Cincinnati OH
        Special guest, Leo Kottke
        Tickets via Ticketmaster and Taft Box Office
        513-721-8883  $15 advance/$17 DOS
        www.taftevents.com/ for directions/FAQ

Dec 18  Schubas Chicago IL
        7pm (All Ages) & 10pm (21+)
        $10 advance / $12 door
        on sale at www.schubas.com

Dec 19  Ark Ann Arbor MI
        Doors 7:30pm  Show 8pm
        $10 advance/$12 DOS at door or Ticketmaster
        www.a2ark.org for directions

If you have any questions, please make sure that you are replying to
OTRhine at aol_com and not owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com - they can't help you
with OTR questions.  THANKS!!!