Re: pre/post taft

Hi,
I am in for any pre/post show activities and if anyone needs or just wants a
ride to the show I am more than willing to drive.  I live in Oxford so I am
willing to pick up anyone  a bit north or south of here or whatever. I will
be wearing black velvet and plum satin if it matters.
Debbie

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999 21:52:57 -0500 (EST), Amy N Macrellis wrote:

> Jan sez:
>
> > toast, fran, and i are planning to crash at bruce's again, so i am up
for any
> > post taft action as long as bruce is.  but can i make one request?  i am
not
> > sure where the taft is located, but can we PLEASE not go to kaldi's
again?
> > every time i have EVER been to cincinnati (otr or not) i have gone to
> > kaldi's, and there must be other places in cincy to hang out!
>
> Sure, there are other places.  I know that Brucey would suggest Daniel's
> Pub (and so would I); there's also Sitwell's in Clifton if you're more in
> a coffee mood and I'm certain that there are a host of other places as
well.
> Any suggestions?  Brucey? Drew?  (Jay?)
>
> I live about half an hour northeast of Cinti--if anyone needs crash
space,
> I'd be happy (with myself) to lend a hand.
>
> Oh, by the way, I'll be at the concert.  Nikkers, shall we wear velvet?
>
> Hugs,
> Raven

3174685 ICQ number
when I look up to the sky at night I want to go chase the stars but like the
catcher in the rye
I want to stay where you are - Over the Rhine