Re: pre/post taft

Jan sez:

> toast, fran, and i are planning to crash at bruce's again, so i am up for any
> post taft action as long as bruce is.  but can i make one request?  i am not
> sure where the taft is located, but can we PLEASE not go to kaldi's again?
> every time i have EVER been to cincinnati (otr or not) i have gone to
> kaldi's, and there must be other places in cincy to hang out!

Sure, there are other places.  I know that Brucey would suggest Daniel's
Pub (and so would I); there's also Sitwell's in Clifton if you're more in
a coffee mood and I'm certain that there are a host of other places as well.
Any suggestions?  Brucey? Drew?  (Jay?)

I live about half an hour northeast of Cinti--if anyone needs crash space,
I'd be happy (with myself) to lend a hand.

Oh, by the way, I'll be at the concert.  Nikkers, shall we wear velvet?

Hugs,
Raven