OtR @ Jubilee (step carefully, cause this may have some "God"content.)

Okay... I'm pretty excited cause someone posted something that I know about. And I even have something to say about it. Days like this don't happen very often.

> On OtR related subjects, the band will be playing at the Jubilee conference
> in February and I suddenly have a very strong urge to attend the Jubilee
> conference.  Anyone else know about this?

Well....

I didn't know that OtR was playing there, but I have been to the conference thrice before and I saw VOL and Harrod & Funck there.

It's a thoroughly enjoyable conference, run by the Christian Coalition for Outreach. The theme/focus is being a person of faith in whatever career you choose. It's practical and fun.

They have it at the Hilton in Pittsburgh, or at least they have in the past. About 3,000 college students converge in the hotel and attend workshops and large group meetings.

IIRC, there may even be an option to attend only the concert... which would probably be Saturday night. You would just need to work things out with the conference people since they check for name tags as admission at the entrance of the room.

It's exciting to think OtR might be playing there. Hmmm.... fun stuff!

Lara