Re: Re: REV: Peter Mulvey 11/20

In a message dated 11/24/99 7:29:48 PM, vogelap at email_uc.edu wrote:

>>Hmmm... well, he played a lot of stuff.  If he played it, I might have just
>>not remembered... Drew, did he play it?
>>
>Nope... He did not.

S'okay. I figured if Goody wasn't with him, he might not have played it. Not
that I'm not sure he couldn't do a fantastic job on it all by himself, but I
think the version with him AND Goody is just not to be believed. The
interplay between the two instruments was astonishing, and I'm not usually a
guitar maven. (But I still love bink and Chris, of course.) I have NEVER
heard a stringed instrument sound like the Chimes of Doom.

Dan, buy Glencree. Matter of fact, buy two and call me in the morning.