2 Slant shows coming up...

Hey losties!!

Thanks to a deat-o postcard I got in the mail today:

+=========+

SLANT (free-form cosmic space jazz)

YOU CAN BE ON THE NEXT SLANT CD!  We are recording the NOV 27th show at
YORK ST. CAFE, and we need you to be in the audience.  Special guest
Drummer Joe Burns will be providing a Spacious Groove and we are playing
some new tunes.

Show Your Support and be a part of the next SLANT CD!

Sat. Nov 27th - York Street Cafe
8th & York St. (Newport, KY)  10pm to 1am

Sun. Dec 19th - Nite Owl
5th St. - Oregon District (Dayton, OH)  9pm to 1am

I'm most likely going to the York show this Saturday.  Should be fun...

I *might* go to the Nite Owl show, but I'm seriously considering going up
to see OtR at the Ark in Ann Arbor that night... I've still got two
vacation days to burn before the yearend... plus Bruce has highly
recommended the Ark as a venue.  So, it must be true.

Dan

Mike Georgin - The Line Between

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/