RE: Jack's twin

> Hey all...
> Every since I laid eyes on Jack a few years back, I've
> noticed the uncanny
> resemblance he had to the infamous boyfriend of Mallory on
> Family Ties. I've
> been constantly asking friends if they, too, see the
> unmistakable likeness
> Jack has to Nick. No one ever really seemed to get it. I
> thought maybe I was
> the only one who watched the show during the 80's. ;D
> Glad to know I'm not alone in this one. Jane

LOL. I posted a message like this a couple of years ago when I saw him open
for OTR (before he joined the band) at the Tin Angel in Philly. I *totally*
agree with you. I couldn't get that link out of my head. I'd look at him and
think, "Yo! Mallor-ee!" I cringed when I heard he was joining the band, and
hoped that he would never, ever sing. Apparently, he's started opening shows
for them again, or singing during the OTR sets, as I've read a bunch of
posts saying, "Oh my God! His voice is so <insert negative comment here>!" I
haven't seen them live in a while, but apparently he's still got that
Nick-thing going.

Dave