Taylor Show/Hay Wagon

I'm having a hard time concentrating.  I'm about to write this little
journalistic style paper about a little festival that's about to happen
in Muncie and what it might or might not mean for urban renwal.

Maybe I'll send it to the local paper.  Maybe they'll print it.  Maybe
it'll change the world.  Maybe soon it will at least get out of my head
and onto paper.  I have this stack of urban renewal books beside me.  One
on the renewal of the Over the Rhine area.  Unfortunately, it isn't
called, "The People Here are Not Shy."  They really missed the boat on
that one.  Boat.  Why a boat?  I'm from the midwest.  Not even a river
city.  Why do I use boat metaphors?  How about, "They really missed the
hay wagon."  Not the same.  Oh, well.

So.  Taylor show.  Really enjoyed it.  I'm a horrible reviewer, I should
prewarn you.  I absorb what's happening around me.  I fail to record it
in order.  See?

Linford got my vote for sexiest band member, an honor that has usually
gone to Karin, but she can't win 'em all.  The jacket and the hat and the
long hair and the perch behind the keys.  Very cool.

Jack looks like my pastor, and it's a bit disconcerting.

See how this has nothing to do with chronological events of the night?

I met bink, cap perched precariously on his head.  A nice chap who ran
away with Terri's set list.  Then got her to sign it.  Now, I wondered to
those who could hear at the time, it's very unsual to steal something and
then take it back to the person you stole it from and ask for an
autograph.  If somebody steals my car and then asks for an autograph, I'm
gonna be mad.  See?  Nevertheless.  Bink.  In the house.

The show was very nice, I thought.  You see, the last couple of times I
saw the band , they made me too sleepy.  This time they didn't.  And.
The encores.  Very nice.  I'll let Bink extrapolate, if he'd like, since
I'm bad at this.  But.  June.  Lemme say: "Quiet music should be played
loudly," and that was IT.  Thanks Jack.  It was Jack's birthday.

It was a nice crowd.

Afterwards, I enjoyed chai and good people at the soup house, for those
of you who know what that means.

I was thoroughly pleased with my evening, and that is all I can say.

Keeow.

Fred