re: internet buying

hey, i've done my share of bidding on the internet (Ebay mainly).  So
far, I've had very good experiences; of course it depends upon the
individual buyer and, unfortunately, the postal system.  [Hence, don't
forget to add a few bucks for s&h.]  So far i've gotten Sting - Brand New
Day;  Uncle Tupelo - No Depression; Vigilantes of Love - Slow Dark Train;
and a brand new modem.

wow!  my first post.  so who in hell am i? (good question).  in the OTR
vein, i've been a fan since Patience (my favourite rainy day album,
wouldn't you agree?) thanks to Eric Moss, a former TU student (i think
about 76% of OTR fans at one time or another went to TU!).
Unfortunately, I haven't seen them play live since Cornerstone 1996 and I
don't have any albums more recent than GDBD.  But i plan on updating my
collection, rest assured. [oh yes, in case you were wondering,
Poughkeepsie does exist.  I went there Friday night. ]

At the moment, I'm going through a tremendously strong Sting/Police
phase.  The angels in heaven looked down on my poor head last night and I
was blessed enough to catch his performance on SNL, what a gorgeous human
being!!! oh, i could go on...  i could...

yours,
Beth
BCashara at juno_com

^
"so you'll always have your time to shine,
even in the winter of your darkest hour."
                        - Sunny Day Real Estate