it's gonna be fine.

guys?  I wanted you to know, I’m fine.  please, don’t
worry.
actually, I’m doing very well.
my previous post—I was using a little playing on ideas
and words.  I like doing that.

sometimes, it’s hard for me to say things straight
out.  you know?
I have too much fun twisting the intentions around and
making you wonder at the duality of what I’m saying.

sorry.  I didn’t want you to worry.

what I would of said straight out:
this.
Jay and I are getting married next month.
yeah.  yeah.  that’s pretty brief time to plan a
wedding, but we are tremendously happy.

to say “these are the finalling words of lindsey
godlove” simply meant that I would be writing under a
different name fairly quick here.  I’ve done that
before.  do any of us remember T. Woode?

(I miss T. Woode).

but, yes.  I am serious.
Jay and I have scheduled and paid for the chapel.
I found the dress at some little store off the beaten
path, quite literally.
things are slowly and rapidly becoming.

and it is a little like dying, I guess.
I’ll admit to you, it occurs to me that I will leave
the city I’ve lived in for eight years, the family
that has raised me, the name I love, and a lot of
friends will be very far away.

please, don’t get too far away.

I have a lot of time, since I quit my job yesterday.
I will be trying mightily to not be too quiet.  pretty
quickly here, my internet access will be extremely
limited, as Jay does not own a computer—yet.

but I’m here, right now.  I’m not going yet.
if you have questions, if you wanna talk, I will try
mightily to be less than vague.

basic details:
the wedding will be Deceber 18th, in the evening, here
in Grove City.
shortly after this,  Mr. Jay and I will be moving to a
little village called Dexter in Michigan.
we have our parents blessing.
there have been many surprised looks, many wondering
and concerned looks.

my response:
please, be very happy.
Jay and I have been wanting to marry since very
shortly after we met.  this is a rather brief time to
plan a wedding, but this is mostly because,
because…well.  you all know Jay has to move pretty
soon.  he wanted me with him.  I thought it was a good
idea.  the phone bills are pretty bad,you see.

we talked to our folks about it.  they said okay.

(yeah.  there’s more to it than that.)
( a lot more)

but it’s a good warm day in Grove City.  I’m anxious
to get working.  I have much to do.
I’ll stretch my arms and grin at this computer screen.

I am going to do everything I can to story-tell you
later.  the details are beautiful and blessed.
our God is gracious.

take care,
lindsey renee’ godlove.