Re: turning people on...

Well, the one that I've always given to prospective OtR fans has always
been GDBD.  I've really only brought two wayward people over to the light.

My friend Nate, I lent GDBD amd Eve (it was hard to pick one, so I gave him
two).  He didn't like 'em at first.  He thought they were too depressing.
I told him to keep them another week.  He loved 'em, went to the Saturday
Canal Street show in March '99, and bought several of their albums.  Success.

My old roommate, I would always play GDBD loud in my room.  He eventually
bought it at a CD store near here.  He's since gotten THWF and ASR.  He
went to the June Canal Street show.  Another success.

Some people might hate OtR.  My thoughts are that there's so much good OtR
out there, almost any CD could be used to turn people onto them...

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/