Re: Re: weekend in full swing

hi.

> > advantage of me.
>
> I've been trying to get Monica to take advantage of *me* for YEARS.

i don't think we've been here for years, have we?   and don't take it
personally, Chris.   db's always had a "thing"  for oriental men.   you keep
sweet-talking her the way you do,  letting her sit on your lap,  pitching
woo and all,   and she may abandon the Kyle plan after all.  Plus i'm sure
she won't wanna piss off that nice Sarah Sanzenbacher, whom she found pretty
delightful at the Moonlight gig.

unrelated post from a past thread:  looks like Albert  is also going with us
to the VoL/binkgig, and looks like Albert may be bringing some folks too.
Damn place is filling up!    Oh, fire marshall.......!

Unrelated post #2.   hey, look at that announcement from Over the Rhine.
Sez there the Cleveland gig is gonna have OtR play 3 sets!!   i'm not too
sure what that means,  exactly,  but i think it sounds like fun.  (doesn't
it sound like fun?   sounds like fun to me.)

bye,
jg

Follow-Ups: References: