Re: Re: weekend in full swing

hi.

> jg-
> How long have you been pregnant?  Why didn't you tell us?  I could
> really be the queen of bad jokes with this one...S

since that night at Moonlight.   I drank too much and Monica took advantage
of me.   unfortunately i didn't take the proper precautions and i got
knocked up  (but i'll get down again.  no, you're never gonna keep me up).
apparently the gestation period in the male is much quicker than in the
female,  so rather than being due in 9 months +/-,  i'm due in just 2+/-.
Now,  enough of this.....i gotta go make a peanut butter and lemon sandwich.
i've got this craving!

bye.
jg

Follow-Ups: References: