Re: saturday night

hi.

> Hey, why not make it a *full* weekend? Who's coming to
> see me open for VoL at Brady's on Saturday?
>
> bink

here's the plan,  subject to change of course:
dearly beloved will be there.
i'll be there.
we're planning on dragging michele,  who just went with us to see anne e.
win  her band to band combat competition  (yay, anne!).
michele is figuring on taking her brother and sister in law along  if they
feel up to it after the journey to ohio from where-ever it is they live.
i'm trying to get wholesale-club-chick interested in various and sundry gigs
including this one,  so she'll come with a friend if she comes at all.
maybe i'll see if money-order-chick and her boyfriend will make it down.
i've been talking to local musician Tracey Thomas lately, and have mentioned
the gig.   wouldn't hurt to "formally"  invite her,  so there's a
possibility.
maybe (but i doubt it)  Noel and what's his name from the last gig could be
talked into the long drive North to see VoL,   but i think that's stretching
it a wee bit thin.
well,  that's our potential table.
watch it all crumble and it'll end up just being me.    but db would have to
get ~really sick~  to miss ~another~   Vigilantes show,  she said.

see ya.
jg
NP:  Veruca Salt __american thighs__

p.s.   i vote for no moderation.   actually based on a little conversation i
overheard between Linford and Bruce,  i'm kinda surprised we don't have a
moderated list already,  but i'm happy we don't.    i fully agree with
amyromania's post   (i always agree with her arguments,  they seem well
reasoned to me nearly 100% of the time) about it being better for us to
either use our power of the delete key or just simply shut up and let it
pass.     i don't agree with censorship in any form,  and moderation is just
censorship.     maybe if i asked him nicely:

Kyle,  would you mind please refraining from the obscenity and the assaults
on the new people?  it's likely they don't want their convictions put to the
test and it's not the reason they came here even if they were of that bent
anyway.    please stop before something unenjoyable happens to this list,
which you can pretty well guess is going to occur sooner or later,  even to
the point of shutting it down.    please?     thanks!

hmmmmm.  that was a long p.s.   perhaps it should have been it's own post.
oh well.
see ya!