Re: Karin's hair

Jon pontificates: As a guy, I think a girl's natural look looks best. If
you're going to colour your hair, don't try and fake the natural, dye to be
different. Match the scarlet of your evening dress (or blue as may be).
Being brave enough to be different can be attractive. A brunette pretending
to be blonde, or a blonde aiming to be a brunette is little better than a
girl wearing a wig (in my pompous opinion). So *of course* Karin makes a
better blonde.

Also, blondes somehow seem more vulnerable women (tender, lighter, delicate
femininity), brunettes deeper, forlorn, more mysterious.

Opining away,

Jon (Exclusive member of the Z list - all undelivered messages bounce around
my brain.)