Re: Karin's hair

Sarah wrote:
>I have a new albeit lame, poll question to ask...What do
>people think about Karin's hair this red color? Does
>anyone have opinions on whether they like it better this
>way or blond?  Yes- this is random...Sarah

Random is better than... some recent threads. Ahem...

I think I've only seen her with blond hair a couple times... I think she
looks better with red or brown hair, though... but the short hair does her
good.

Not that it matters either way, though.  The music's the same... hmmm... I
wonder what she'd look like if she did the Sinead O'Connor thing... :)

Dan

NP: same thing

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+